How it works:
Lewesfit is unique. We will bring the class to you!
Simply grab some like-minded friends together and Lewesfit will run a class for you in your garden, on your driveway, your house or local park. All classes are tailored to meet the needs of the group.
These classes are designed to give you a total body workout that will boost your metabolism, burn fat and tone your muscles all whilst giving you a healthy dose of vitamin D!
- The classes are suitable for all, from the beginner to the superfit.
- Every class offers exercises with varying levels of progression, so you can work at a level that is suitable for you. All exercises are demonstrated at the beginning of each class and correct form is monitored throughout ensuring you work each muscle group most effectively.
- These classes use both bodyweight techniques and a broad range of fitness equipment, for example dumbbells, medicine balls, Bosu and resistance tubing to keep classes fresh and interesting.
- Every class contains a mixture of cardio and resistance work whilst also concentrating on core strength, balance and posture throughout. Each exercise is performed for a set time period followed by a short rest interval. By the end of the class you should feel energised, have worked all the major muscle groups, and have had fun!
- Circuit training gives you the opportunity to work out in the company of other like-minded women who want to shape up, get fit, and feel fantastic.
- Working out together aids motivation and commitment.
Bootcamp classes can be tailored to the needs of each individual group. We meet at an arranged venue and from there we will run, jog, use equipment we find along the way or park equipment eg. steps/benches/railings/hills and bodyweight based exercises to complete a 60 minute workout that will really boost your fitness levels, improve stamina and burn fat.
The classes are varied, challenging and suitable for all levels of fitness. In winter be prepared to get a bit muddy!
- Always wanted to start running but not sure how?
- Want to run with other women of a similar fitness level?
- Not sure you could run for long?
This class is split into 2 sections. Starting off from an arranged meeting point, the first half of the class takes the form of a run, which is tailored to the needs and fitness level of the group.
It could be a full on run including hill sprints and interval training or a light jog interspersed with walking intervals for those of you who are new to running and prefer to build up slowly. The intensity is adapted to who is taking part.
The second half of the class focuses on a series of toning exercises to tone, strengthen and elongate the muscles resulting in a more toned and leaner physique. Exercises are constantly varied ensuring the class is interesting and suitable for all levels. This part of the class takes place back at the meeting point which could be your house, garden, local park, village hall etc.
A number of other classes including Boxfit, Swiss-Ball and Cardio-Tone are available on request, please contact Lewesfit for further information.