All personal training and group fitness sessions incorporate elements of cardiovascular, resistance, core strength and flexibility work. Lewesfit strives to undertake a large proportion of training outdoors, when appropriate.
Benefits of Personal Training with Lewesfit
- A friendly female Personal Trainer who truly understands women’s fitness needs.
- With Lewesfit’s knowledgeable and professional approach, you can trust that each session is tailored to your individual goals and ensures you get results in the safest way.
- Lewesfit designs a workout just for you, optimizing your time for maximum results.
- Lewesfit ensures that you achieve the results you dream of and have fun along the way!
- Lewesfit understands that you do not want just a ‘quick fix’ and works with you to develop a lasting exercise and nutrition programme that becomes a way of life.
Benefits of Exercising Outside with Lewesfit
- Exercising outside can burn up to 30% more calories than exercising indoors due to varied terrain and weather.
- It gives great results and ensures that post exercise feel-good factor.
- Your core muscles have to work harder with the increased need for stability in the outside environment.
- Exposure to vitamin D – maintaining healthy levels of vitamin D is very important for keeping bones strong and boosting immunity.
- Increase in mental wellbeing – exercising outside revitalizes, releases tensions and improves our mood.
- Exposure to sunlight will boost our natural bio-rhythms helping to combat SAD.
- Enjoying the fresh air – you can’t beat it, whatever the weather a healthy dose of fresh air somehow makes dealing with the trials and tribulations of life infinitely easier.
Benefits of Circuit Training/Bootcamp with Lewesfit
Circuit training has been scientifically proven to be one of the most effective ways to exercise. Here are its main benefits.
- Weight loss – Circuit Training/Bootcamp is a high intensity workout ensuring the body burns a significant amount of fat. This is due to different muscles being engaged in high repetitions with minimal recovery period.
- Due to the related increase of oxygen consume post exercise; you continue to burn calories at an increased rate throughout the day. Hooray!
- Development of lean muscle – muscle burns more calories at rest than fat.
- Develop strength and endurance.
- Less joint pain – circuit training can help to strengthen weak areas (often knees and backs in women) to make daily life easier.
Benefits of Resistance Training
- Reduces body fat
- Increases bone density thus reducing the risk of osteoporosis
- Increases strength
- Increases flexibility and muscle function for daily life
- Improves heart condition
Benefits of Cardiovascular Training
- Weight loss
- Reduces stress & depression
- Improves heart and lung function
- Reduces risk of heart disease
- Reduces the risk of strokes
- Reduces the risk of blood clots
- Reduces blood pressure
- Reduces the risk of diabetes